Saturday, April 24, 2010

Still Waiting

We heard from our realtor that the bank may make a decision on our house offer on Monday. Every time I think about it, I get nervous. The good news is, we submitted our offer seven weeks ago, and they haven't received another offer since then. I think that has to mean that our offer is looking better and better every day.

Please pray with us and for us. Our unselfish prayer is that God will use this process to show us His path (and that if we're not supposed to have this house, the offer will be rejected). Our selfish prayer is that the bank will accept our offer as it is, without asking for more money. Join us in which ever prayer you can agree with. Or both!